
We had a great Christmas this year. It was jammed packed with activities. D had almost 2 weeks off from work, extra vacation time he had to use or lose. But those 2 weeks went by to fast. T had no idea what was going on. But loved spending lots of time with cousins and grandmas and grandpas.

T got new jammies on Christmas Eve. A tradition that I had growing up that I will pass on to my kids.

T got to meet Santa 3 times this year. But he only seemed to like the first one (who probably was the real Santa). The one time he did smile for the camera was the picture that went on our Christmas card. The other 2 times he did not enjoy it so much (I think the smelt like beef and cheese).

We sadly said good-bye to Christmas (although we will keep it in our heart for the rest of the year) over the weekend and hello to the New Year. As we ring in the new year we have many new beginnings to look forward to in our family. Our little baby boy is now officially a toddler. In preparations for our baby girl in a couple of months we are starting the transition of putting T in a new bed. He is very excited. He loves to jump on the bed and get up and down. This may pose a problem when it actually comes time for him to sleep in it. I am currently busy getting his new room set up. It needs some color and organization. I am really nervous about this new bed. I don't know how we are going to get him to stay in it. But I want to try to get it figured out before baby girl comes. I am very excited to get started on her room next. So I can feel like she is already a part of our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment