She is absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad momma and baby made it through alright. I hope she comes come soon to be with her family. I'm proud of you both, I know you're wonderful parents, Grace couldn't ask for a better family to love her. I pray you are doing well and that you will be reunited soon. Love you both! Love Sharma
2 comments:
M & D,
She's absolutely beautiful! Looks like she's doing great and will be home soon. Congratuations! We miss you in KY.
Dustin and meri,
She is absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad momma and baby made it through alright. I hope she comes come soon to be with her family. I'm proud of you both, I know you're wonderful parents, Grace couldn't ask for a better family to love her. I pray you are doing well and that you will be reunited soon. Love you both!
Love Sharma
Post a Comment