I finally finished T's room. It was really fun putting everything together. I think it turned out great. We are still debating weather to put his toy shelf in there.

His name was done on my Cricut with vinyl lettering. The numbers I painted on.

The fun is all done, now comes the tough part. Getting him to sleep in there. I am going to try it out today for his first nap in his new room. I am trying to get him prepared but I am still nervous. I guess we'll see how it goes.
4 comments:
Your mom gave me the okay to give you unsolicited mom advice. Don't put toys in his room yet unless they are out of sight. Too much distraction from learning the purpose of the room. You want him to be happy in there, but at this age, it can't really be multi purpose. The last thing you want is for him to decide to quit napping in favor of playing in his bedroom. Give it one purpose, just for the next 6 month to a year, and you will be so happy for that. I'm no expert, but the one thing my children did well was sleep. Can't wait to see it at the shower.
Thanks Pam. I appreciate the advice. That is kinda what I was thinking.
Mary--The room looks adorable!! I don't know what baby wouldn't want to sleep in there..easier said than done, right?? Good luck getting him to "want" to be in there!!
Post a Comment