
I had something amazing happen to me last night. We were sitting down for dinner. T had his plate, I had mine. Just as I went in for my first bite of my delicious burrito, T folds his arms (which is actually putting his hands together) bows his head and starts to mumble. It was amazing. My son quickly put me in my place and we blessed our dinner. It is hard to believe how much T is taking in these days. Each day it seems to be a new thing. He has also started to say "I love you". My heart melts when he says that and gives me a big hug. He is at such an exciting age. Learning new things everyday. We love seeing him learn and grow and be the cute adorable boy he is.
4 comments:
Aww how sweet! You're a good example to him.
Our children were the ones that keep us reading scriptures every night. We made a goal to do it with them, but they are the ones that kept us from slacking off when we would forget or want to hurry through bedtime. I love those special times with our children.
That is really cute
That is so cute
Post a Comment