Thursday, December 17, 2009

Update...

I have been slacking on my blogging lately. I really want to do better. We were so good when T was younger. Doing a post every week or so. I will try to update it more. I guess the problem is coming up with interesting things to post about.

I think this picture sums up what it has been like since we moved back to Washington. A little exhausting, especially with it being holiday season. We have been doing lots of family things. Which we enjoy. That is one of the main reasons we moved back, to be closer to family. But with things jammed packed every weekend and even through out the week it can get exhausting. We also have been traveling with D for work the past couple of weeks.
We went to Spokane last week. Which was great. We got to spend time with D's sister and her family. She has four kids and lots of toys. T was in heaven. We also got to see some friends that we haven't seen in a long time. So nice! This week we drove down to Oregon for 3 days. I got to do some Christmas shopping. Tax free in Oregon, so I had to take advantage. T has been a trooper for there long car rides. But we think next time we just might leave him with Grandma. It's not easy shopping with a 17 month old.

It's really hard to believe we have a 17 month old. He is full of personality. He is learning new things everyday. He has a pretty good comprehension of things now. It's amazing to see him process things and understand what your saying. He says all sorts of words like hey, ba-bye, apple juice, baby, monkey. D got him to say please yesterday. He loves being outside and around other kids. He doesn't quite know how to interact with others but he is learning. We love him and are so happy he is apart of our family. I can't believe we are going to have another one in a few months. I am trying to prepare myself but I have no idea how. T has been keeping me so busy I don't have as much time to think about it. Much different than when I was pregnant with T. We still haven't done much to prepare for her arrival. I am waiting until after the holidays and then I am sure I will be in baby girl mode.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Hey Mary. Welcome back to Washington. I just came across your blog. Congrats on the up coming baby girl...how exciting!! :) Take care.

Tessa said...

Wow! he looks so grown up! I wish we could be there to see his personality develop more. Hope you had a happy new year and can't wait to see more pics. :)