Sunday, November 1, 2009

Little Lion King

Happy Halloween!

T was dressed up as Lion King this year. He was suppose to be a monkey, but unfortunatley I packed his costume in a box that is somewhere in our garage that we can't get to right now. I was so bummed that I couldn't find it. I was able to find this adorable lion costume last minute which worked just that same.


At the Trunk-or-Treat with Grandpa. He really didn't get the concept of Trick-or-Treating. He only lasted about 4 cars and then got distracted.

T also went Trick-or-Treating with his cousin who is a year older and gets the concept much better. So cute!

2 comments:

Tiona said...

He's cute! Although he doesn't look very happy!

Britney said...

haha...i love it! i love the face he's making in the last picture. he's like what the heck is going on right now?