We got to see our baby on Friday. We are happy to find out that we are having a girl! We were completely surprised. I think I was more prepared to find out it was a boy than a girl. But we couldn't be happier. We had a great ultrasound. A lot different experience than our ultrasound with T. I found a doctor at a Women and Family Health Clinic near our house, it was recommended to us. It is a 5 doctor practice, which was appealing to me because if I didn't like one doctor I could see another. Also we could find a doctor for the whole family. One stop shopping I guess...I like that. The ultrasound was so amazing. We had a very detailed ultrasound. They look at everything from the feet, heart, kidneys, spine, and brain. It lasted about 25 mins. The pictures were so clear. Completely different experience from last time that only lasted about 10 min and we couldn't ask any questions. We had to bring T so 25 mins for him was too long for him. But for me it was perfect. I got to ask questions and see all the different parts of our little girl. It has given me such reassurance that she is healthy and normal. All the worries that a mom has about her baby. I am now busy looking for a name and planning out all the things we need to get for her. I am so excited to shop in the girl section with all the pink dresses!Monday, October 26, 2009
Baby Girl Koons
We got to see our baby on Friday. We are happy to find out that we are having a girl! We were completely surprised. I think I was more prepared to find out it was a boy than a girl. But we couldn't be happier. We had a great ultrasound. A lot different experience than our ultrasound with T. I found a doctor at a Women and Family Health Clinic near our house, it was recommended to us. It is a 5 doctor practice, which was appealing to me because if I didn't like one doctor I could see another. Also we could find a doctor for the whole family. One stop shopping I guess...I like that. The ultrasound was so amazing. We had a very detailed ultrasound. They look at everything from the feet, heart, kidneys, spine, and brain. It lasted about 25 mins. The pictures were so clear. Completely different experience from last time that only lasted about 10 min and we couldn't ask any questions. We had to bring T so 25 mins for him was too long for him. But for me it was perfect. I got to ask questions and see all the different parts of our little girl. It has given me such reassurance that she is healthy and normal. All the worries that a mom has about her baby. I am now busy looking for a name and planning out all the things we need to get for her. I am so excited to shop in the girl section with all the pink dresses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! Everyone needs a girl, even if it's just for the clothes. We're going to miss you guys in KY, and Spencer is going to miss T in nursery.
I'm so excited you're having a girl! I can't wait to see her! That's good that you had a better ultrasound experience this time. Dr. Draznik needs a new ultrasound machine and a new ultrasound tech I think.
Congratulations! Little girls are so fun. I don't know if you heard we are having a boy. Hope your loving being back home.
Post a Comment