T is now a big preschooler!
He is loving it!
He has made new friends like Malaki and Frankie.
He is learning new things that excited him everyday like letters, numbers, songs, books and more.
He has definitely surprised me on what he picks up. By the second week he had memorized the whole "Brown Bear Brown Bear" book.
He loves learning knew things and sharing what he has learned with people.
For Mama, the first day of preschool was a little more emotional than expected.
It is the first time (besides church) that he spends time on his own away from me.
It is only just the beginning.
He goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9-12.
It is at Shoreline Children's Center and is run by the Shoreline School District.
It is set up just like a school with 16 different classrooms, a library, a gym, a music room and a cafeteria.
So when I dropped him off the first day, it felt like my little boy had grow up.
He is changing so much it's a little hard to handle.
I am so proud of him but I tell him everyday that he needs to stop growing.
And I make him pinkie swear with me that he won't ever leave me.
Despite that he has a whole plan that when he turns 18 he is going to move out and live with
his Uncle DJ and be a doctor or a race care driver (depending on the day).
I wish I could bottle these years up and relive them when ever I want.


No comments:
Post a Comment