Sunday, October 7, 2012

32 Weeks and 3 days


It's hard to believe that my first little girl was born at this point in my pregnancy.
Trying remember just how little she was is difficult.
But since I have held a baby at 32 weeks old
 I know what she could feel like if she were here.
Since we know what this experience is like, we have been trying to keep 
this little girl in as long as possible.
I got some help from a great friend to find a awesome doctor.
She has been very calming of all our worries.
I go in every other week to check my status.
I get a Ffn (Fetal Fibronectin Test) and she checks my cervix.
The Ffn test is a cotton swab on the cervix to see if I may go into labor in the next 3 to 13 days.
So far I have had one positive and three negative tests...and I am still prego.
I am also taking weekly progesterone injections...given to me by my sweet husband in the rear.
Those injections will last until 35 weeks.
 Though this has been a more precautionary pregnancy...it has been relatively normal.
As my doctor said last week...
" If I didn't know your history I would think this is a regular boring pregnancy."


I am getting very excited and anxious as we get closer and closer to meeting this girl.
Having two little ones to chase around makes me more tired than I have ever been.
But it is also so fun to talk about the baby and get the kids prepared for her arrival.
We talk about her so much she already feels apart of the family.
We are getting close to deciding on a name she will probably 
Clara
 but still working on the middle


I am in complete nesting mode.
I feel like I am always looking for things to do around the house.
And nothing stays clean enough.
I have been working on her room.
My next big project is to get all her clothes out, washed and organized.
Then take out all the baby stuff...car seat, swing, bath tub, bottles and so on.


I am hoping for another month to prepare.
I think we will all be ready in November.
We are all shooting to get past 36 weeks.
And after that we will be anxiously awaiting for the day to meet our sweet angel!

No comments: