My little girl is 2 and 1/2.
She has changed so much it's hard to recognize her some days.
Her personality is coming out full force and she is tough.
T is my sensitive one and G is my stubborn tough one.
She will tell you no and walk away.
Time out and punishments tend to not be a big deal ( T still screams when he is set to time out)
She bullies her big brother, with hitting, screaming, biting and tackling.
She can take pain pretty well and doesn't cry unless she really got hurt.
I have no idea where she gets it from. People tend to laugh when they hear it and don't believe me.
Because she is so little and adorable.
Despite her little "evil" side to her. She is princess through and through.
For the most part she is a sweet smiley little girl and definitely my little side kick.
I love my one on one time I get with her while T is at preschool.
She loves to go shopping with me and always make sure she brings her purse.
She is really into bags and is fun to see what she puts in them.
Like rocks, crayons, (fake) food from her kitchen, random paper she finds around the house.
She loves to sing and dance.
She loves PINK!
She loves Princesses and Strawberry Shortcake.
It a great Mom to her babies.
And she loves animals.
We play beauty shop and paint our nails together.
She is my little girly girl and I eat it up.
She is super excited to be a big sister and loves to kiss my belly and give her sister hugs.
We talk all the time about how she is going to share all her stuff with her sister.
And I am trying to do my best to prepare her.
But I know she is going to be in for a big shock.
She loves being the baby and still wants me to carry her a lot.
So I am hoping it is not going to be too challenging when
girl #2 comes.
I am super excited to be a mom to two girls and all the fun girl stuff we will get to do.



No comments:
Post a Comment