T is the most active, funny and lovable little guy. He is an excellent talker and has been at it for a while He says so many funny things. He has picked up on how we talk and I often find him talking like me. For example...usually when I explain to him something I end with an "Okay" to make sure he understands what I am saying. So in turn when he is explaining things to me, he nods his head and says "Okay" to make sure I understand. It never fails to make me laugh. He also told me the other day that I was bothering him...again something I must have said to him a time or two.
T has also started to use his imagination. He loves to play store. He also will pack his back pack with toys and pretend to go places like Costco or the Mall. He always picks me up a hot dog when he goes to Costco and he hits up the play area at the mall. I love how entertaining he can be.
Our least favorite phase at 2 1/2 is this "whining phase" that is has hit full force. Every time he starts it just reminds me of my mom and all the times she used to tell us to "stop whining!" I can't tell you how many times a day I tell him to use his big boy voice and use his words. I don't know how long this phase will last...but have a feeling it will here for a while.
We are still working on potty training. Definatley having some ups and downs. Mostly downs... down his leg, down his pants, and sometimes down the toilet. He has got peeing under control pretty well but the other function has been pretty tramatic so far. I am trying not to push him and letting him figure it out on his own.
T loves his little sister. He is interacting with her a lot better. He often takes ownership of her like he does his toys saying "My sister". We just love this little guy to death. And I'd say 2 1/2 is pretty fun, although we are only working on a couple of days here. Everything is so exciting for him. I am excited to see how things will be in 6 months when he celebrates 3 years!
No comments:
Post a Comment