

That is a little shout out to the Bieber in the title if any of you caught that. I have a caught a small case of the Bieber fever, I guess. But that is not what I am going to post about...we can save that for another time. I wanted to give a shout out to my lovely babies. G just hit 13 months!!! She is such a little peach. She making her way all over the place now. You can tell she just loves it. She is so proud when she pulls her self up. She just loves getting up and getting a full view of the space around her. It is fun to watch. I often just find myself just watching her move around and play. I waited so long for her to find her strength and freedom, it just awesome to watch. She is still just that happy smiley baby. She just loves showing off those teeth. She have four now. This girl is going to be a strong one. She knows what she wants. And she is starting to voice her disapproval to her brother. Most of the time she is up for playing but when she is not she will tell him. We are excited to see her grow and even more excited to see her move on to the next step....or many steps.... if you know what I mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment