Maybe T has caught a little of the Bieber fever too (refer to post below), because lately all he does is sing. When he is playing, eating, peeing, in the car, in the shopping cart and even when he is trying go to sleep. He has a variety of songs that he knows too. Like, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Old McDonald, Oh Mister Sun, Popcorn Popping, ABC, the duck song (i don't know the title), Itsy Bitsy Spider, Paddy Cake, Wheels on the Bus, and maybe a few more. He is so good at remembering (most) of the words. He usually has a song of the day, that one he will sing over and over again. The past couple of days it's been the ABC's. I just hope it continues. I would love to have a singer in the family. Here is a small performance for you...
Sorry I cut the video short on accident. But I turned the camera so you don't have to turn your head.
It just makes me smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment