Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh Mr. Sun...Sun...Mr Golden Sun...

.....please shine down on me!!! We have been anxiously waiting for some sun around here. We saw it for one day last week, which was glorious, but not long enough.  I am done with grey skies and cold temperatures.  I want to play with my kiddos out side.  I know we live in Washington and good weather is not as common as bad weather. So I will take what I can get, I guess.  Despite it all we still make it to the park when we can.  Here are few good shots that a friend got of my little monkeys having some fun.



Love this pic...T takes riding that car seriously.  Classic T.



We are escaping the grey skies for a few days this weekend.  We are taking a mini girls trip to Az for four days.  G and my mom and I are off to enjoy blue skies and flip flops.  Should be fun. It will be G's first airplane ride. I hope it goes well. T will be staying home with Daddy...actually they will be at his parents house so T can hang out with Grandma while he is at work.  Cheers to fun trips and happy days!

No comments: