We have missed placed our memory card so this picture will have to do for now.
We are already on day 3 of our potty training days. And things are starting off really well. T seems to be getting it down. He has shown a lot of interest in using the potty this month. Especially when he hangs around he cousins that use the potty. He has been caught in the bathroom with his pants down trying to take off his diaper. He even told the nursery leader he needed to use the potty, who then believed him. So I knew it was time we start trying. We got all prepared with treats, stickers, and let him pick out his big boy underwear. He loves all it. He loves he "Cars" undies and his Mike 'N' Ikes "special" treats. We have had a few accidents but a lot of successes. He even had 1 poo in the potty. He really surprised me last night. Before he feel asleep he went potty 3 times and he woke me up this morning at 1 and told me had to go potty. He was all dry when he woke up. I think these are all really good signs. But I am trying to keep my excitement at a minimum. I know this is a process that can take a long time with lots of ups and downs. So we will see how he does over the many weeks to come. I am super proud of him. He always seems to amaze me!

1 comment:
Yay for Tanner!!! Even more for you!!!!!
~Lisa Lewis~
Post a Comment