My little baby is one! We had a wonderful day celebrating our favorite little baby!
A traditional cinnamon roll breakfast...she didn't like it as much I thought she would.
But I sure loved her tutu highchair.
After school and while the girls were with Grandma,
T and I went out to get cupcakes and a little gift for C.
We made a stop at build a bear.
Where T made "Pinkie Pie" for C.
He named her, gave her a heart, made a wish and stuffed her with love.
And gave her a quick bath too.
It was fun and she LOVED her gift. It even sings Happy Birthday to her.
She loves to dance to the music.
I may be making a stop there again in a few months for G's bday.
She will love it!
C devoured the cupcake.
We celebrated her birthday on Saturday with a big party with family.
30 people...including 15 kids. It was crazy...sorry wasn't able to grab any pictures.
There was a lot of love.
Happy Birthday Little C!







No comments:
Post a Comment