Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Just normal stuff


 Play time!


Making messes and more messes.
But most messes make for happy children playing.
So I will take that any day.



It's always fun to hang out just the girls when the boys are at school and work.
We made a special trip to the mall to check out the new play area 
and get a quick snack favorite, pretzel nuggets.


Last week of swimming lessons for the year! Yay!
And starting in January the kids are going to be in the same class which will make it so much easier for me!


G taking her first trip down the yellow slide!
It took her three rounds of lessons to finally concur her fear.
So proud of her.



Family night with popcorn!





This sweet little angel had yucky guppy eyes all weekend. 
She was a little cranky but she was getting molars so I just thought it was that. 
 Then Monday her eyes seemed to get worse and they were really red .
So finally Tuesday I took her in to the doctor and little did I know she had two ear infections and an eye infection.  
I would have never guess it.  
She was her normal happy self, no fever, no sleepless nights. 
Oh how I love her!
She got lots of hugs and snuggles for me for being just about the best baby ever!


No comments: