G played dress up with C this morning. It was ridiculously cute.
I have so many hopes for these two and
their relationship.
I never had a sister but always wanted one. I know having a sister doesn't automatically mean you have a best friend but I sure hope that they can be friends. I hope they have get along and have fun together. I hope they play games together, play dress up together, share secrets together
and do all the other fun stuff the sisters get to do.
Halloween 2013
We had a princess butterfly...
and a Dracula.
Little C was a bumble bee...but really didn't enjoy it at all. So I didn't get a picture of her.
But she was also adorable.
T had his first school Halloween party. G and I got join in on the festivities. It was so fun to be in his class and and meet his friends. They had a breakfast party, since he is am kindergarten. There were crafts and a few games. But my favorite part was this costume parade. It was just his class that got to show off their costumes and all the other class rooms were called out into the hall to watch the parade of kindergartners in their Halloween gear. They cheered and clapped the little kindergartners were so proud...it actually made me tear up a little it was so precious. G got to sneak into the parade too.
Friday we did a fun art project. It kept T busy for two days strait.
I love doing art projects with the kids. Sharing one of my passions with them is so fun.
G really tried but I think her focus level is just not there yet. I know she will really get into in one day.
So we just did it together (mostly me doing it her sitting on my lap asking when I was going to be done)
Final products.
Saturday was long day at home, D was busy studying all day. It was a stormy day so we couldn't go outside and our cable and internet went out. We knew the mall had a new kids playground that was suppose to open over the weekend. We went to check it out, but it still wasn't open.
Bummer...
So we got some yummy panda express to go went home.
Sunday we visited grandma and grandpa who had just gotten home from Lake Chelan. They had just unloaded their cooler and the kids found a new toy to play with. They took turns hiding in it and rolling themselves around the house. I got some cute video but I didn't load probably so this ended up being the only picture I got. Oh well...who knew a cooler could be so fun.










No comments:
Post a Comment