I set a new goal to help keep this blog updated.
This is really the only family journal I have done.
I feel that it is really important to keep record, even if it is simple, of our family.
I have really felt impressed lately that I need to keep pictures and the blog organized.
So I came up with a goal. I will (try as hard as a can) to take a video or picture every day.
Then once a week upload those pictures or video up to the blog with a small description.
Keep it simple and these photos are all from my phone.
Sometimes I feel like the blog has to be the cutest pictures with a clever story to follow.
Not any more....real pictures with normal things that happen every day.
Week one was semi successful...i did leave out a couple of days.
The kids completed another round of swimming lessons. Tanner is an eel and Gracie is a pike.
Just signed up for another session to start next week.
Friday G and D went on an "adventure". D took her to get a cupcake and to pick out a new
princess at the Disney Store.
So I stayed home with these two munchkins.
As T pointed it out..."Mom I never get to hang out with just you"
Which is sadly true....we will try to do this more often buddy!!
I promise.
Saturday we began our Halloween festivities with a trip to the pumpkin patch with some family.
T and his favorite cousin. Needless to say he had a great time.
Then we returned home and got the costumes on for the ward Halloween party.
So more cousin time too...as we got to bring along my brother's kids.






No comments:
Post a Comment