Wednesday, March 27, 2013

4 months


I was just telling some one today that I can't believe she is 4 months.
It seems to me that time just keeps going faster with each kid.
She is changing everyday and I just want it to slow down.
But it won't...it never does...so I just have to savor every moment I can of her being small.


Her 4 month stats...
Weight: 12 lbs 12 oz 20 - 21%
Height: 24 in - 30%

I love that she is staying on the smaller size.


Milestones this month...

She has found her voice. She loves to talk.  
When she is happy and sometimes when she working up to a cry.  
She is screaming and cooing and making all sorts of cute noises.
It is my favorite thing to hear in the baby monitor...then I know she got a good sleep.

She rolled over a few times. 
From her belly to her back.  She is trying sooo hard from her back to her belly. 
But just hasn't succeeded.
She is a strong one though.  She loves to sit up or stand up in your lap.
And prefers that so she can watch what is going on around her.

She has a giggle!!! 
She is a happy baby and has a great wide mouth smile.
And she loves to giggle too.
Mostly for her Dad right now...

I am so in love with little C.
This girl is a true blessing.
Something about this third baby...this one has different for me than the others.
Maybe I know how fast they change...maybe it's being older...or maybe it's just her.
Either way I can't seem to get enough of her.

No comments: