Wednesday, February 27, 2013

3 months

Three months...where did they go?


Our little C is fitting right in with our family.
She is a complete angel.
We love her.
T and G are a little obsessed with her.
That can be pretty overwhelming. 
Anytime she is on the floor, couch, bed or etc. they seem to
think they are free to do whatever they please.
Kiss, hug, squeeze, grab...
I wasn't really prepared for their reaction to her. 
I kind of thought they wouldn't pay too much attention to her.
But they just LOVE her.
T is the best big brother, he helps out a lot.
G just wants to make her laugh.
I hope the trend continues.
It's awesome to see the bond is there already.



                  A few little things about how she is doing...

She loves to be held...good thing I just love to hold.
She is happy anytime she is being held and can see what is going on around her.

She is a great sleeper!!! 
She has set her own little schedule. 
She goes down about 7pm and sleeps until 6 or 7 the next morning.
Of course she can have some varying nights with a wake up here and there, but generally she is consistent.
She is also pretty consistent with feeds and sleeps during the day. 
She sleeps in her crib most of the time.
She likes it quiet and warm.


She likes to eat every 2 hours or so.
Which keeps my busy.  
But nursing is going well. 
She was 10 lbs 6 oz at her 2 month appointment, so I am guessing she is around 12 lbs
Which probably keeps her at the 20%


  
I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute with this little girl.
I don' know something about this baby just makes me want to stop and enjoy her snuggles.
Maybe with the third I have learned how fast they grow.
Or maybe its just that I am completely in love.
Either way I can't get enough.
Having three has been a major adjustment.
We have been home bound a lot more. 
Which has it's perks and has been tough too.
But as she grows and the adjustments are made things will calm down.
 I am so completely blessed with three beautiful healthy children.
I can't complain.

No comments: