Tuesday, July 3, 2012

We are having...



We super excited to welcome this new bundle of pinkness and cuteness to our family in a few short months!
D and I were both a little surprised and completely happy to find out about our little girl.
And it was fun to share the news with the kiddos.
They both jumped up and down clapping so excited about a baby sister.
G has wanted a sister from the beginning.
T had told me that "he would be frustrated with another sister" but has since changed his mind



It's hard to believe that there will be another one soon.  
But I am so excited that G will have a little sister to play with.
And the girls will be the majority in the house (I never had that before).
And now T being the only boy will just get a little extra attention making sure we fit 
in all the boy stuff that he loves.
Yay for baby girls!!!

No comments: