Friday, June 8, 2012

Best of Cabin Trip 2012



Camp Koons! 
It was the first time we all slept in the tent together.  The kids did surprisingly well...it's the adults that couldn't sleep.  But lucky the adults can spare some sleep and still function properly the next day. The kids on the other hand probably not, so I think it went well. 


Of course we brought our nice and comfy Aero bed for us and the kids had the hiking blow up mattresses.  The kids also got new sleeping bags. Which were a big hit...they slept them all week leading up to the cabin.


Spending time with this guy was my favorite part of the weekend. He just got finished with year one of his MBA program and I was so happy to have him all to myself!


The kids would love to have one of these babies...and so would Daddy.  Maybe one day...



Throwing rocks in the river is always on the top of list of things to do for the kids.  It never seems to get old. And G seem to pick up a new hobby while we there....rock collecting.  She now feels the need to steal some rocks when ever she sees them.




Much needed bath time after a long day of getting dirty.


My little boy my have to graduate to the shower next year he is getting a little to big for this tub.

Another successful weekend at the cabin. The kids loved it and can't wait to go back. I love sharing it with them.  I love watching them play with all their cousins and making so many memories.  I truly makes my heart happy and the whole weekend worth it.

No comments: