Tuesday, July 31, 2012

4 years old!


My little four year old.
He is a boy threw and threw and has been from the day he was born.
He is hilarious, smart, super friendly, sensitive and makes everything fun!
He is a great big brother to G.
They are like two peas in a pod and he is always concerned about her when they are apart.
(which is not very often at all)


His favorite thing is (still after three years) Cars. 
He has three different types that he likes to play with, "eyes car" (which are character cars from Cars the movie), Hotwheels and Nascars.  Sometimes they race together but most of the time he rotates through his collections. Yesterday for his birthday we went to the Disney Store and he got to pick out a toy (new Lightning Mcqueens of course).  They also put on Cars for him and gave him a mini celebration he was in heaven.


He is very excited to be four!
 When is party was coming to an end on Saturday he looked at me with complete excited and said,
"Mom now I get to go to preschool!" 
Because when your four you get to go to preschool.  He is so excited!


He loves to play with his friends.  And often plays pretend with them when they are not around.
G and T play really well together and makes my heart swell with joy when I see them having fun.
He is all boy but will play babies with G and do the girly stuff that him and his cousin Hadley like to play.
He loves to have his toenails painted and likes the color pink.  Two things that makes me laugh but some men in my family give me a hard time about.


One of his favorite new activities...riding his bike! 


He still loves to play with my shoes when I am getting ready.



It's hard to believe he is four.
I don't know how I got so blessed to have such an amazing kid.
I thank the Lord everyday for the blessing he is and that I get to be his Mom.
He is my world and my heart.
Love you T-man!

1 comment:

Britney said...

I wish Tanner and Pierce could hang out! They have a lot in common. Even loving the color pink! We miss you guys. Can't wait for your new baby!