Thursday, February 9, 2012

Upgrade


 Everyone got a bed upgrade in our household.  T got a new big boy (twin) bed and G got a big girl bed (T toddler bed) and Mom and Dad got a new grown up bed (King size!!).  So I have been busy selecting bedding, rearranging rooms and preparing the kiddos for their big beds. Last night was the first night for the two kiddos to try them out.  And I happy to report it was a success!


T didn't fall out...which I am thinking probably will happen one night.  He seemed to like his mattress which is still rock hard like the crib mattresses are.


We were a little unsure if G would be up for it since we left her crib up and put the new bed right next to it.  But she got in her new bed all by herself last night and slept all night.  It took her a little longer than normal to fall asleep but she didn't get up and didn't cry.  I think after watching her big brother she knew just what to do.

D and I are LOVING our new bed too!


Yay for upgrades!! I hope these good nights continue.

No comments: