I am a sucker for holidays. I love celebrating them and I especially love celebrating them with kids.
I decorated the house with hearts a few weeks back. I love decorations...they just make me happy. D doesn't quite understand, but one day my kids will appreciate it.
We got the kids up and gave them their Valentine's day packages. T got Cars Squinkys and and G got Dora a coloring book. They both got candy Pez dispensers and of course proper Valentine's day apparel.
D usually does a good job at surprising me for Valentine's Day. He brought home flowers, a card and some brownie chocolate ice cream...I love me some chocolate.
This in one holiday I look forward to when the kids are in school. I remember all the Moms doing things to make their kids feel special...little chocolates in their lunch or leaving a little package at the office to pick up. That is what Valentines is all about. You should feel loved everyday but on Valentines its fun to do just a little extra.

No comments:
Post a Comment