Things are keeping steady here in our house hold. Summer is slowly making it's way. We have had some fun outside but still waiting for the heat to arrive. We have been busy with family events here and there. The kids really enjoy anytime they get to spend with their cousins. In between that it is just playtime as usual. I took a couple of picks and video of things that go on in our home on a daily basis.
T loves his cars. He sets them up to for a "big race".
And there off...he always has Lightning McQueen win of course
G's new favorite thing is coloring (can't you see how good she is at it...I might have helped a little ).
I love how she lays on her tummy to do it. She always gets into that postion when she wants to color, she must have seen her brother do that I guess.
This was a fun idea for about 5 minutes.
I walked away to answer a phone call and came back to this. I still am finding those beans everywhere....there are about a dozen under the fridge and oven that I still haven't gotten to. At least they had fun.
I don't know what we would do if we didn't have this hallway. It is used for so many different things. Riding this truck is one of them. G usually loves it...don't know why she was crying in this video...but it is all I got.
On another note...G has FINALLY decided to take a try at walking. After months of Mom trying to get her interested, she finally took her first steps a week ago. Yay!! She is getting a little more comfortable each day...so it is slow going for sure (she wouldn't have it any other way but her own pace). She loves it...she gets super excited when she does it...which in turn leads her to fall. So little by little she will go. I hope to get some good video to post soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment