Another favorite of T's in Thomas. He loves watching the Thomas movies on Netflix. We were watching one yesterday morning and I got inspired. If anyone has seen "Thomas and Friends: Team up with Thomas" you will know where I got the idea. Luckily I knew I had all the supplies I would need...so I thought this could be fun. Little did I know it would take three hours to complete.
We took some of these and made it into this...
And then into this...
I guess it was all worth it when T woke up from his nap to see his Thomas. He kept saying the rest of the day, "Mommy I just love my Thomas". Sometimes I get that creative bug...but it gets real tough though when you have two little ones climbing all over when you are trying to be creative. So I finally put G in her chair to feed her an early lunch so I could work on it kids free.
I don't know how long she actually lasted before she passed out...but this is how I found her. I felt a little guilty but it still made me smile to see her with yogurt all over her face dead asleep Needless to say it was fun making it...but I was ready for a nap at the end of it too. Now T is already asking for a Percy for his cousin and Emily for G. We'll see if I get that bug again.
2 comments:
Wow!! That is really impressive! I'm totally impressed. That would have taken me 3 weeks and probably would have come out looking more like a rowboat or an ark or something. :) Miss ya'll!
You are one creative Mama! I love it when I get to have fun making something for my kiddos that they just love!
Post a Comment