Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day Card



I received this hilarious card from son yesterday (a week late I know). A lovely gift made in nursery at church.  It just made me laugh.  This is just about the perfect picture to show my little 2 year old's personality. It is the best gift a Mom could get...straight from the heart.  I hope to keep it for many years to come. So when he is a grumpy teenager trying to be tough to his Mom, I will pull this out and remind him how much he loves me. 

2 comments:

------------------------------- said...

That is sooooooo cute!! Carter was too busy to sit still. They took 5 pictures of him and gave me the least blurry one. Did Tanner tell you why he was showing his belly?

~Lisa~

P Kirkwood said...

So funny! You also have to keep a bath picture for blackmail reasons. I have one of him in the bath with Evan, Peyton, and Kayleah! I'll keep it for you.