Our little man turned 2 on Friday! We had a fun time celebrating. We went to the beach, we had a BBQ with friends and family, ate cake and he got some great gifts. It was a good couple of days for him. He woke up this morning and told me at breakfast that he had fun at his birthday. I think that is pretty good when he remembers it all on his own two days later.
He is really into race cars right now. Can you see what he is holding while blowing out his candle? He takes one with him just about everywhere we go. So we had a race car themed party. He got lots of new cars and race tracks and his own tricycle.
This guy never ceases to amaze me. He is changing all the time. He picks up on things very quickly. His social skills and speaking skills are really good. He is super active. He loves to jump off things. He has no fear. It's fun to see a little imagination come out when he is playing with his cars. It is like in-grown with little boys that when they play with cars they make all the right sounds. I grew up with four brothers and I could never get all the sounds correct. He is becoming a great big brother. He is starting to listen better about being nice to G. Less time trying sitting on top of her and understanding he can just sit next to her. He loves to give her kisses. It is the most adorable thing when he gives her hugs and says "I love you Gracie".
At the doctor's today he measured in at 26lbs (25%) and 35inches tall (75%). He is has been consistent with that his whole life, tall and skinny. I guess you can say he is a Kirkwood. He is our little boy and my whole world. He makes us laugh everyday. Happy Birthday T!
1 comment:
We're so sorry that we missed it! I can't believe that he is two. Time goes way too fast. We love that little man so much!
Post a Comment