Thursday, August 26, 2010

Finally Growing

I think we have finally made a turn with G.  Her growth curve has been pretty slow the past few months. And it was been pretty hard on Mommy.  But after starting therapy things have been improving.  G is now 7 months old and she is 11lbs 7oz is 23inches tall and a head size of 16inches.  Just around the 3% in all of them.  She gained a full pound in 3 weeks! Hooray!  She is now on formula only I stopped nursing last week.  She eats way better with the bottle now and it is easier for me to tell how much she is getting.  She is also getting really strong.  She has rolled over three times and even can sit up a little.  Her physical therapy focus is strengthening her stomach muscles.  She has made really great improvements in the last three weeks.  I feel like I finally see that light at the end of this "little baby" stage.  She has been so small for so long. I have been looking forward to her growing and doing more things on her own. It is nice to see her make these small changes.

She is growing hair.  She has more than T did at her age.  I am so excited! I just can't wait to put clips in it!


A cute little video of her attacking her crunchy toy!

No comments: