Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer is over

Things have been slowing down around here after a busy summer.  I am looking forward to fall.  Fall means football, Halloween, early bedtimes again and sweatshirts.  We have been just hanging around the house with family and friends lately.  I am enjoying it. T is always finding new ways to occupy his time from trying on my jewelry to trying on my shoes.  But I think T would rather be going out and playing with his friends.  He is always asking to hang out with various people.  He makes new list of people to go see everyday, even surprising me with the names he remembers.  G is doing so well.  She is sitting up really good.  This morning she sat and played with toys for 20 minutes or so.  It is so awesome to see her doing things.  She also doing a lot better with spoon feeding.  She likes bananas the best so far.  Life is good.  We had a great summer...went by really fast as usual.  But I am happy to welcome fall (for now).



Go Huskies!

No comments: