T is becoming such a little boy. He is interested in everything. His attention span is about 30 seconds. Its fun to play with him and get his reactions. He wants to move around, but just can't figure it out yet. What he has figured out is how to look cute.

He is so curious about the remote, mom and dad have it so often he must just want to be part of the fun. He looks just like his dad. I know I might be bias, but he is the cutest baby. We just love him.

It is amazing to see him get older. He responds to his name, he looks at you when you are talking to him and he loves to play games. Here is one of his favorite. It is hard not to smile when he makes those sweet noises.
1 comment:
The kids just love watching their cousin laugh. Anna said "He really likes that. I can't wait to see them at Easter" I'm not sure where that came from! I explained that you can't be here for everything because you have to take a plane to get here and Anna said "They should buy a plane so they can fly here whenever they want." Thanks for posting videos. We all love watching them. -Pam-
Post a Comment