Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

We recently returned from our Christmas vacation in Washington. Flying home to see the fams was an adventure. T and I were there for 2 weeks and D was there for 11 days. We had a very Merry Christmas! Santa brought us a Christmas surprise of 18" of snow while we were there. Seattle and snow don't mix well together, so it kinda of made it hard to move back and forth from the houses. They are over an hour away from each other, so we are are always splitting our time back and forth. Despite some snowy roads we got to see a lot of our friends and family. We did miss some family that were snowed in with 5 feet in Spokane. It is so nice having T around his extended family. I could tell he loved his Grandmas! It was sad leaving, we really miss home. We don't know how much longer we are going to be away, but look forward to the day when we can come back, be it for a quick visit or a permanent move. I guess we'll see what the new year brings!


No comments: