I knew having these two 18 months apart would be difficult as babies. Lots of diapers, crying and messes. But the one thing we knew that we could look forward to was playmates.
We wanted them to grow up together.
Play together.
Learn together.
Share memories together.
I hopes to make life a little easier and a lot more fun for everyone.
Watching these two play together just melts my heart. I absolutely love it.
It makes all the difficult times well worth it.
They both have there own interests of course.
T, cars, trains and building things.
G, babies and animals.
But they both love to play with each other (most of the time).
They color, play cars, play pretend, play kitchen or what ever it may be.
I can't expect them to best friends always though. They are both really good at picking on each other.
And we have entered in to a new phase of parenting...sibling arguments and fighting.
Little G may look adorable and sweet...but she has a strong will and will come at you if you cross her...especially T.
We are working with her on controlling her emotions...but then again she is only 2.
Nothing makes me happier than watching these two play together.
They are definitely two peas and a pod. And love each other very much
When they are apart...they will tell me they miss the other.
(they aren't apart very often)
I love it!
I am so blessed to have both them.
I am so glad we decided to have them close together.
No comments:
Post a Comment