Baby #3
I got to meet our "little kidney bean" sized person yesterday for the first time. It is just an amazing experience to see the little person on the screen and hear its strong little heart beat. It just made it so real for me. And I got really excited to meet this little him/her.
I am only about 9 weeks along...so we still have a long time before that will actually happen. We are expecting that to be some time near the end of November.
So far being pregnant is not so fun. Lots of tiredness and nausea and mood swings. My poor kids and my poor husband all probably agree we are ready for the next stage and to be through all the yuckiness. But I still have to push through a few more weeks.
I still can't believe we are on to baby number 3. I am a little nervous for this one. I really didn't feel this way for the second. Having two wasn't too big of an adjustment for me. I think I handled it pretty well. I have two hands and enough for two in my lap. With three I may be out numbered.
Despite the nervousness, I am excited to expand our family and add another little person to chase after and love oh so much. I know I felt that love yesterday as I heard that heart beat. I may be in a little over my head, but I know for sure there is more love to give. So here we go....

4 comments:
You will do great. It is amazing how the human heart expands enough to love another child:). Congratulations!!
congratulations. We are really happy for you guys.
YAY! That is so exciting for you guys!! Congrats!
Soooo Awesome! Congratulations to you! Hope the yuckyness ends soon and you can start enjoying it. Miss you guys down here!
Post a Comment