Lately G has been pretty fun to watch. Her imagination is getting bigger. She is girl all the way in what and how she chooses to play. She loves to play with babies and stuffed animals. She loves to play the "Mommy" she kisses them, wraps them up and puts them to bed. She even puts them in time out.
She ran up to me the other day saying, "Baby no!" and shaking her little finger. I couldn't figure out what she was doing, then she showed the time out mat. Made me laugh and quickly grab the camera.
Then today I found this...
Two sweet little baby Jesus' in time out, one from our Little People nativity set and the other from our advent calendar. So funny! I had to document this for when she gets older.
It is incredibly fun to watch her grow and to see the world through her little eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment