We finally took a family field trip to D's school the other day. I have been wanting to do it for a while now, and I am so glad we finally did it. Now the kids can know where he is when I say "Daddy's at school".
UW is a really nice campus. This is the big "W" at the main entrance of the campus.
T just wanted to run up the stairs and go in the elevator.
The classrooms were closed (it was Sunday) but this is just right out side his classroom.
Top ten...it better make this worth all the time and money.
He took us to all the places he visits when he is there...including the vending machines. They were excited to pick out some candy. T is practicing raising his hand for when he starts school. He is so excited to go to school one day. So he can be just like his Daddy. When D talks about school T asks if he learns about the letter A. So funny! D is one week away from being done with is first quarter, only 8 more to go. He is managing pretty well so far. I am so proud of him and all the hard work he puts in. We are all looking forward to a few weeks off.
No comments:
Post a Comment