Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cha..Cha...Cha...Changes...

Summer is just a hard time to keep up with the blog.  I hate not keeping it updated.  This is like a family journal for us so when I get behind I feel bad. Anyway, we are on to bigger and better things in this household...or should I say...new household.  We have relocated yet again, we just can't seem to feel settled anywhere yet.  We moved up north to Lake Forest Park, just a few miles north of Seattle.  We decided to rent out our little house in Kent and move into something quite bigger.  I am loving the space and the kids are too.  We are close to family up here it is nice.  I love this house and think it will be a good fit for a while.  D starts school next Friday at UW.  So I am glad we made this transition just in time for that 3 year battle to begin.  Single mom here I come...

The summer has been busy.  The kids are doing amazing.  G is just flying around everywhere now.  I knew once she started walking she would be a changed girl...and it has happened.  Everyone is some much happier...especially Mama.  It just makes me smile to watch her...she is just so darn cute.  She is saying all types of words now.  My favorite is "apple juice".  Every drink is apple juice and when she says it you can't help but smile and give her what she wants.

We took another annual trip to the cabin over Labor Day weekend with my family.  All the cousins were there and T was in heaven.  It was a quick over night but T enjoyed every minute.  The weather was beautiful so there was lots of time spent in the water. We got a new camera this summer also.  I love it! I don't know much about it yet, but the pictures are awesome! So much better than my cheap point and shoot Kodiak.  Check out these great pictures from our cabin trip.



 The Best Grandpa ever...taking all the kiddos for a walk down the river.







My adorable little niece striking a pose for the camera...love her!


Biggest wasp nest I have ever seen.


Frogs were out in full force.

No comments: