It's hard to believe G has been in our lives for 4 months now. It
has been a crazy 4 months, so glad we have made it through. She is a perfect little angel. She is changing everyday now. Her appointment isn't until Friday, so I don't have all of her measurements. We had a doctor's appointment last week because she has thrush and it just won't go away. She weighed 8lbs 15oz then. So I am guessing she will be 9lbs today, maybe a little over. She is the size of an average 2 month old. She may be a little behind in size and development for a while. The doctor's say by 2 she will be all caught up. She is smiling a lot and loves it when you talk to her. We have many conversations now...I coo and she coo's. She makes the most adorable noises. She is also a very good sleeper so far. She has been consistently going to sleep around 9 or 9:30 and sleeping until 4 or 4:30. That has been so nice...so different than T. She loves to watch T run and make funny faces. She puts up with a lot from him. He still doesn't get how small she is. And when he talks to her he has to put his face right up to hers, so they are nose to nose. I don't quite get why but he does it all the time. I love watching them interact. I am trying to tell myself to enjoy her when she is small because I know it doesn't last very long. But she has been small now for 4 months, a lot longer than T ever was. I am getting kind of anxious for her to put on some muscle and lbs so she can at least hold her head up. But she is just the cutest little girl and we just have to let her grow on her own time line. This girl definitely has her own time line.
2 comments:
She is just beautiful! You are truly blessed:).
Aw what a cutie! Love those cheeks! That sucks she has thrush. I wish I could give you advice on that, but as you know, we couldn't get rid of it either. It didn't go away until I stopped nursing him exclusively. He had it for about 8 months off and on. So so annoying! Oh and G has now passed Pierce's birth weight by one ounce! So tiny!
Post a Comment