I finally gave in and T got his first haircut. T wasn't born with much hair. He didn't start growing hair until around 12 months. His hair is still really thin and light. D kept on bugging me that we needed to cut his fly-a-ways, but I was scared. I didn't want him to go back to the bald look. I thought if we cut his hair it would make him look like he had no hair again. But my brother and D were giving my a hard time when T's hair was flying around in the wind the other day. So I decided it was time. Surprisingly, I doesn't look much different. He still looks as cute as ever just with no long rat tail in the back. He was so cute when we cut it, no squirming or crying just stood there naked, we pulled him about of the bath to do it. Of course I took pictures and video and saved the hair for his baby book as every proud Mommy does.
2 comments:
oh my gosh he looks so cute standing there in his towel! i need to try the paci next time we cut pierce's hair. i didn't think about it last time and he screamed through the whole hair cut. i had hair all over me from him clinging onto me trying to get me to pick him up. tanner is so grown up!
I totally have those same pjs for Benjamin! You have such a beautiful family. I'm going to be in WA for a good 3 weeks this August and it would be so much fun to see you! Let me know if you'll be around.
Post a Comment