Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A year and half

T had his 18 month check up today...a month late.  I was a month late for his 15 month check up which set back his 18 month check up because of shots.  He is healthy happy little boy.  He weighs 23lbs 8oz and 36in tall.  Right on track with how is has always been tall and skinny, I guess he got the Kirkwood genes.  He is mimicking almost everything we say now days.  D's favorite thing is when he catches you saying "that sucks" or "oh shoot" he will repeat it and it is hilarious.   T is all boy he loves balls, cars, wrestling with D, building with his blocks and watching D play video games.  He also loves to try on shoes.  He will put on any shoe he sees lying around the house, doesn't matter what size.  Him and his cousin Hadley often switch shoes when they play together, last week he was running around in her pink ballet crocks.  It kinda scares D when he is wearing girls shoes, I think is funny.  He goes through my shoes in the closet when I am getting ready in the morning saying "shoes on" and walks down the hallway in my heals.  I caught a few cute pictures to show D.


We love our little man so much. I absolutely love the stage he is in right now.  Being able to communicate with him and see his perception of things is amazing. He is such a fun guy and we enjoy every minute with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute little BOY!