The weather has been so beautiful around here. We had a very mild winter and an early spring. We have been enjoying it as much as possible with playing outside, working in the yard and walks to the park. T loves going to the park, the only thing that is hard is the walking to the park part. Getting T to walk to and from the park in a timely manner is very difficult. He gets distracted easily with pieces of garbage on the street, dogs barking and puddles to splash in. Thankfully Grandma gave us this awesome double stroller! Now we can take walks to the park and back in a timely manner for Mommy! I love it, Thanks Grandma! It can also be a great running stroller...some day when I actually get up the energy to take a run...right now I will stick to walking.
No comments:
Post a Comment