We got decorations for the tree. I love our little Christmas tree and had to show a picture of it. The tree is fake, the ornaments are non breakable, perfect for future Christmas' with T running around.
We are getting into the Christmas spirit around here. We got a Christmas tree!! We are very happy to spend this Christmas with T. I keep on thinking back to last Christmas, we were barely pregnant. I kept thinking "next Christmas we will have a baby" and now it is a year later and here he is. It's crazy how fast a year can go by. We are all about celebrating T's many "firsts". We are especially excited to celebrate his first Christmas. Here he is in front of his first Christmas tree. Don't you love that Santa hat?!Also today was T's 4 month birthday. Happy Four Months to you T!
1 comment:
we might have the same one...Walmart, $25?? Can't beat that! Happy 4 month bday T! And, yes - we LOVE the hat!! how precious!
Post a Comment