Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Faces!

I finally captured a great picture of T's crying face. This is the face he makes when is working himself into a cry. So precious! Here he was crying because Dad wouldn't stop singing.

We love T's faces! We have highlighted a few of our favorites here. He has many. We find our selves laughing at them often. Sad as it might be, I love his crying face. His bottom lip curls and his eyes squint (I should have taken one to show but I never think to take a picture of him crying),my heart just melts. Its fun for us to see his personality come out in his facial expressions. He is changing so fast, thank goodness for cameras. We get to capture (or try at least) each new face. He is starting to find laughter also. Check out the cute video.

Smiley Face!


Confused stare face

Drooling face

3 comments:

Tessa said...

wow! these pictures (and video) are so adorable! Tanner is such a character. Can't wait to play again :)

KelsinaterB said...

Tanner is so cute! I wish you lived closer so we could see you more - but I'm so glad we can keep in touch via blogger! =) Miss you & love you guys!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. He looks just like his grandpa.