Meditation is key to a happy childhood. T continues to practice his deep thoughts. Or he might be saying "what up?" to his peeps in his dreams. He definitely has a hard time staying awake when he is in it. He usually falls asleep with in 10 minutes which is nice for us when we need an easy break.
We are trying to have Tanner sleep in his crib. He currently sleeps in a bassinet in our bedroom, but I am hoping that sleeping in a different room will help him sleep longer. He hasn't slept in there overnight just yet. We are working on naps first. But really who wouldn't want to sleep in that crib? I wish I could climb in.

Tanner has always enjoyed his baths and nakedness in general. It is so cute. Bath time and diaper changes are enjoyable for everyone... sort of... sometime freedom comes with a price.

Don't worry we have already talked to Tanner about tanning too much. We hope that mom can use the leftover tans.

At his one month appointment he weighed 9lbs 10oz, 21in tall. It has been a couple weeks since then, so I think is might be about 10lbs now. He has grown out his newborn outfits, which is crazy because he used to swim in them.
Our excitement to come to Washington grows daily!! Introducing Tanner to his wonderful family will be a blast. Tanner and I will be there for a little over two weeks. We love to show him off, because we are so excited to have him in our family and we think he is so cute. It will be a nice visit. Hope to see as much family and friends as possible.
1 comment:
And we all can't wait to meet Tanner! Love you and have a great trip.
Post a Comment