Oh Tanner, we can't wait to meet you. We love you and your parents so much. We hope your dad gets the Seattle job so we can see you alot! Love, Aunty Pam
Hey congrats to you both. Will gave my dad your blog address but I looked at it too. My husband and I are expecting our first baby in December and are really excited. I hope that everything is well for you all!!! Congrats again, Mindy (Oldham) Patterson
2 comments:
Oh Tanner, we can't wait to meet you. We love you and your parents so much. We hope your dad gets the Seattle job so we can see you alot!
Love, Aunty Pam
Hey congrats to you both. Will gave my dad your blog address but I looked at it too. My husband and I are expecting our first baby in December and are really excited. I hope that everything is well for you all!!! Congrats again,
Mindy (Oldham) Patterson
Post a Comment