The Koons Top 10 of 2012!!
I did this last year and really enjoyed looking back at the year
and reliving all the great things of the past year.
So here we go in particular order...
#1 Gracie turned TWO!! On her birthday we were also being hit with the biggest snow
storm of the year. So it made for interesting day I had tried three different party stores
to get her some balloons and they were all closed. We still had a great day and
some family weathered the storm and joined the Minnie Mouse Party!!
#2 Hello I'm Pregnant!!! On March 21st we found out that it was going to be a really big year.
Baby #3 was now on the way.
#3 Year One Done!! We all survived D's first year of MBA school. He did awesome! And we were so happy to have a summer break from school. We enjoyed walks, parks, ice cream nights and family time.
#4 Helicopter ride. We took a fun weekend getaway to Lake Chelan for Father's Day. We went with both sets of Grandparents, my parents and D's parents. My dad's friend who lives there has a helicopter and took us all on a ride, even T went. It was a fun weekend!
#5 T turn's 4!! We had celebrated with T's friends and family. It was a Carnival party and he had fun day.
#6 A New York and DC Vacation. D and I took an amazing 8 day vacation to NY. We went to be there for my brother's wedding and ending up making it a long vacation without the kids.
#7 We successfully made it through potty training. As any parent knows this is a huge event for both child and adult. And it was pretty "easy" with this child, when she decided SHE wanted to do it.
#8 6 years with my man! It gets better each year. He is my best friend. And as we expand our family I love how closer we get. He is a great team mate and I love him more and more each day.
#9 T begin preschool. And thus it begins having a child in public school. T was so excited. Mom was really emotional. It is just three hours every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. But I knew this was only beginning and it was pretty hard on me. But so far it's be great for him.
#10 Clara Maye joins our clan! November 20th was probably the best day of the year. It started out as a normal day but ended with a 7 lbs baby girl in my arms. It was an amazing delivery and the easiest recovery yet. I am so in love with this girl. She has brought this family so much joy.








No comments:
Post a Comment