T is in love with cars. His cousin has a collection of Nascars that he loves to play with when he visits and that same cousin got him a small collection for Christmas. He plays with them all the time. So the other day I saw an ad for the upcoming Daytona 500 and thought it would be fun to introduce T to what Nascar really is. I knew he would be excited about it...but didn't anticipate how much.
He was hooked right away. He got really into it. He wanted to know all the cars names and numbers. He got his Nascars out and started his own "Daytona 500". He was basically bouncing off the walls...it was hilarious. We couldn't watch all 5 hours of course. So I made sure I recorded the end so he could watch it when he woke up, it didn't until ended 10. He has enjoyed watching that everyday since. I don't know me may have a future race car driver here....hopefully not I don't know if I could handle that.
No comments:
Post a Comment