As we celebrated T's birthday, it became a very sentimental week for me. I found myself looking at old pictures. Thinking back at what life was like a year ago and contemplating all the changes that have happened since. I never thought I would find celebrating T's first birthday bitter sweet. But it kind of was for me. I can't help but be a little sad and miss my little baby. And I never thought I would say that. I didn't know how much I enjoyed this past year until now. I thought I would share a few of my favorites moments of the year. It is really hard to narrow them down...but here are some.







2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Tanner!! Meri - I'm so proud of the mom you are to him. You're amazing and have a beautiful little family!! Miss you guys!!
Happy birthday & its sweet to see you you are so cute....
___________________
Susana
Online Marketing of your brand
Post a Comment